Massillon Tigers Vrs. Mentor Cardinals


I was disappointed that my photos from lasts nights game did not turn out as expected.  I was using a new lens and didn't set the setting right.  I have thousands of photos from last year I have never posted.   I do have a very few that turned out this time and I will post what I can.  This is the first time they did not turn out for me.  I figured out what I was doing wrong and am pretty sure I will do better this coming week.  Here are few that did turn out using my new lens. Some of them may be pictures of the other team.  I'm going to post pictures of both teams even though I'm a Massillon Fan.  






Photographer: Susan Nikitenko
All Rights Reserved - Non Profit

More To Come In The Next Post..........

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *